Looking for a career, not just another job? Quality and safety your top priorities?
Join our fast growing team!
SWS Environmental is the largest and only dedicated sewer repair and pipe lining company in Ohio and the Tri-State Area. We use the latest in trenchless technology - and even develop our own - to help residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal clients make pipe repairs with minimal disruption. We’re located in Cincinnati and do work throughout the greater Cincinnati and Tri-State areas, with occasional overnight travel to remote job sites.
We are looking for the best of the best entry level and experienced team members. We offer competitive pay, company sponsored health benefits, 401K with company match, and advancement opportunities. Our team members enjoy perks like company supplied uniforms, company sponsored industry certifications, and the occasional company-sponsored breakfast or lunch.
Full time Sewer-Lining Technician
- Work as part of a crew doing Sewer/Process Pipe Repair and Lining
- Understand Pipe lining and trenchless inversion in order to execute efficiently and effectively
- Operation of High-end inspection and cutting equipment
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Ability to arrive on time, every day for work
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Clean pre-employment drug screen
- Able to maintain an insurable driving record
- Pass pre-employment background screen
- Commitment to safety
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Mechanically inclined and organized
- Experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Direct experience with up to date plumbing techniques and sewer/process pipe lining
- Kentucky Journeyman/Journeywoman or Kentucky Master Plumbing License
Description of Day-to-Day work:
SWS Environmental has been the Cincinnati leader for over 20 years. You could be asked to perform many services: trenchless sewer repair, pipe replacement/repair, drain cleaning, concrete work and other common tasks associated with residential, commercial, industrial and municipal pipe repair services.
SWS Environmental provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SWS Environmental is a participant in E-Verify.